Monday, August 17, 2015

Gypsy Sisters...

 I almost have no words... 
except the continual squeal of delight and the giggle of memories made
while I edit.
These sisters
They are SO incredibly gorgeous, 
inside and out!

We stepped foot over the ridge and descended into the valley
Those steps led us back in time and into a gypsy camp filled with
lively music, laughter and relishing in the beauty of creation.

At the end of the day we were soaked to the bone in icy rain
but our souls warm with delight!




 








7 comments:

  1. Oh, I've rarely seen anything so lovely. And unique. Can I use the last one as my screensaver??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, almost forgot my two questions: where on earth is this, and did the stringed instruments get wet?(!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, almost forgot my two questions: where on earth is this, and did the stringed instruments get wet?(!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've rarely seen anything so lovely. And unique. Can I use the last one as my screensaver??

    ReplyDelete
  5. the instruments were safe and sound and you are welcome to use the last image... though it is a lower quality image (for internet use) so it may not display very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun and gorgeous (just like the two amazing women in the photos). Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete