Sunday, March 6, 2016

They sparkle like stars...

So I thought their room should too... 


Big changes from the purple stripes and green diamonds!
To see the before, a fairly old before click below: 


The "flower box" was the window valance that hubby and I made our first baby about
15 years ago, it's been SEVERAL colors and is now being repurposed as a "window box" 


 The red blanket on the bed is just such a treasure and was purchased from: 




The ballet barre was a gift from their biggest brother for Christmas,
he actually made it for them!

I just repainted an old mirror I had stored away in a closet for above.



Imagine my complete EXCITEMENT when I found these beautiful antique ballerinas at
How perfect they are for my little blossoming ballerina star!


I found this free printable here: 



Even the peg dolls got a fresh room makeover! 


 I created this light-switch cover by adhering sheet music to the boring plastic cover...


One of both Princess Chocolate Curl's and I's favorite items in the room, is her bunny



 Behind the dresser and curtain? 
why it's their playhouse of course!


Believe it or not, this project actually only cost me about $35.00 total, 
mainly because I used paint I already had in the garage and I didn't buy anything new except for the ballerinas, drawer knobs on the nightstand and the paper stars.
I just refinished things and repurposed them!

What do you think?
I think their faces say it all...


 Oh and the quilt was mine as a teen, so it is special and repurposed too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment