Saturday, July 11, 2015

a little of life...

I just never know what to blog anymore...

Things are never EASY street around here, but they are good.
God is Good!

The battle rages on for our Princess Sparkles heart
many times things are great
but every now and then that ugly PTSD rears it's head and we spend weeks 
fighting through the trauma and the ugly results of 
adults sinning in unimaginable ways.

But God is Good! 
He has such a beautiful plan for her
He has her heart, even in the hard and the awful He has her
She should be a shell of a person folks, 
but she has such a deep joy in her spirit and she loves Jesus.

There is NO way I can describe to you what her simple childlike faith
does for mine

God is Good
and He carried her through the unthinkable!!!



Bean's health continues to go down hill,
he struggles to breathe again every day
seizures, meds, pain, 
ugly it's all ugly
and yet

God is Good


2 comments:

  1. Steadfast... I don't get to talk to you often but I do pray for you and your quiver full daily. I miss your blogs by the way.....I understand the need for keeping things close.....but I miss your sharing all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steadfast... I don't get to talk to you often but I do pray for you and your quiver full daily. I miss your blogs by the way.....I understand the need for keeping things close.....but I miss your sharing all the same.

    ReplyDelete