Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Catalina Marie... You are six today and I often wonder if you know, if in some small way you remember the love that you received that beautiful night six years ago as I held you in my arms.

 You are mine and yet you are not mine. I pray for you every day beautiful girl. I pray that you are safe, that the Lord shields your heart from the life you are living I pray that you will grow up with a gentle, kind and forgiving heart and that you will rest in Him every single step of the way.

 My heart bleeds for you,  I know that His plan for your life was not for me to mother you more than one precious night, but know sweet one, I mother you in my prayers every single day.  You changed me forever and it's a change I'd never ever give up for anything.  I love you.  I miss you and I watch for you everywhere I go...


I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment