Friday, October 30, 2015

my OWN kitchen remodel!

So, I think it's high time I finally get some pictures and show off all our hard work on our Kitchen!
Hubby and I did everything ourselves except installing the countertops!

This is the view when you walk into the kitchen.


To the left


to the right


and of course facing back towards the living area


I ADORE my new hammered copper farmhouse sink and faucet!






why YES you did see sparkles on my counter tops!
I ADORE my black quartz counters complete with sparkles






Repainted, new countertops, hardwood flooring, glass subway tile backsplash, 
sink and faucet, light fixtures
as well as new dishwasher, fridge and stovetop
Added new shelving as well!
We also FINALLY after living here for 12.5 years put knobs and handles on the cabinets too!


1 comment:

  1. It is so beautiful!!! You have made this house a home. Love it!

    ReplyDelete